Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
These oi bruvs are getting too brazen again, time for another crackdown before it gets out of hand :hubie:

:flabbynsick: vs :flabbynsick:

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV

Not defending this clown at all but you can arrested for this? :gucci:

He could easily say he’s talking about the amount of hos he smashed. Wow.

Could also be the 18/19 97 pt season where Pool came 2nd with highest ever runner up total. Not enough to win the title

Anyone calling for his arrest needs to get their heads checked. UK brehs come hold this L

30-35, sure. 50….ehhhh

Side Note: I’m hearing Ugarte to Chelsea….Enzo and Ugarte a nasty duo. Add Caicedo to make the South American trio complete….

United stay sleeping :francis:

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
Could also be the 18/19 97 pt season where Pool came 2nd with highest ever runner up total. Not enough to win the title

Anyone calling for his arrest needs to get their heads checked. UK brehs come hold this L
Nah let’s not do that my Naija :hhh: we know exactly what it refers to and I agree it’s not something to be arrested for but :camby:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
@Gilver blood brother, today we celebrate.
We gave it a good go brev, just wasn't to be. :mjcry:

If we can have a big summer we got something for all these teams next season. :whoo:

Big man @Gilver

Gonna eat a painful L, blud

It’s inevitable
I reckon that's one of the least painful L's I've ever took as a United fan tbh, sometimes you just have to accept they're better than you.:manny:

Even then, with a little bit of luck both ends of the pitch, we might have at least taken them to extra time. No shame or pain there.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps