Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Dont remember him doing much in CL KO rounds...oh yh he scored 5 v Leipzig in the round of 16 in a 7-0 thumping :comeon:

FA Cup Final...matches v Liverpool and Chelsea

Gundogan, KDB and Bernardo are big game players

you are right.

creh doesn't contribute much other than scoring.

he is the inverse of grealish ...

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
Dont remember him doing much in CL KO rounds...oh yh he scored 5 v Leipzig in the round of 16 in a 7-0 thumping :comeon:

FA Cup Final...matches v Liverpool and Chelsea

Gundogan, KDB and Bernardo are big game players
There was a part of the season when city werent blowing everyone away.. ppl were rly arguing if city werent playing better without him. City didnt buy him to :deadhorse: i dont care how many goals h scored ., Kdb, gundogan even silva are the players pushing city in the big games

Daps
Does Inter have a chance or is the treble a lock?
They have a slim chance, it's a 50 50 game but City are the much better team

The omens and stats are in Inter's favour though.....

The have the Croatian player.. Last 10 years a Croatian has won the CL

Inzaghi has a 100% record against bald managers this season

Rio will pick City as the winners and he very rarely gets his prediction right

Since 15/16 season it has gone Like this with the winning manager, French, French French, German , German, German, Italian....
Let's hope it's Italian again

Also let's hope Yaya Toure voodoo curse hasn't run out and expired yet on Pep

We are clutching at straws though and City should run out as easy Winners, but we can all hope and believe

Last edited:
Daps
Haaland gives me Ibrahimović vibes like someone else said earlier on

Goes missing when you need him but scores loads of goals when you don't need him

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
They have a slim chance, it's a 50 50 game but City are the much better team

The omens and stats are in Inter's favour though.....

The have the Croatian player.. Last 10 years a Croatian has won the CL

Inzaghi has a 100% record against bald manager's this season

Rio will pick City as the winners and he very rarely gets his prediction right

Since 15/16 season it has gone Like this with the winning manager, French, French French, German , German, German, Italian....
Let's hope it's Italian again

Also let's hope Yaya Toure voodoo curse hasn't run out and expired yet on Pep

We are clutching at straws though and City should run out as easy Winners, but we can all hope and believe

city did not play well today.

it was more of a man utd-esque performance where ticking the game over (against a lesser opponent who can't really hurt you) and outstanding strikes win the game.

city excelled when it came to how they conducted their game but they didn't actually play that well.

like when we beat ajax in 2017. or beat newcastle in the lc final this year. functional wins.

if city play like that next week then inter have a real chance.

Daps
city did not play well today.

it was more of a man utd-esque performance where ticking the game over (against a lesser opponent who can't really hurt you) and outstanding strikes win the game.

city dominated when it came to how they conducted their game but they didn't actually play that well.

like when we beat ajax in 2017. or beat newcastle in the lc final this year. functional wins.

if city play like that next week then inter have a real chance.
Yeah and Inter will be a much harder team to beat then Man U and harder to score against

And much more organised and they play 3 at the back which Pep does struggle with at times

Let's hope Lukaku can turn up next week and put on a performance, if he does I will take back all the slander I have said about him since I first watched him play and say I was completely wrong about him
And there is loads :lolbron:

Last edited:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
i think DDG suffers from panic attacks or some kind of nervousness complex.

which is why he performs best when he doesn't have to think and/or when he has lots to keep him busy.

hence why he is crap at pressure moments when he has time to think.

to get the best out of him you have to keep him on the boil during games.

like back when our defence was more porous and he was busier he performed better overall.

:picard: :francis:

that's why we need to replace him. in crunch moments you cannot rely on him .. his nerve.