Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
I know this source is questionable but if true, this is what holding people accountable looks like.

Many things that can be said about their hand being forced, Real Madrid influence etc. but I love to see this :ehh:

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps

La Policia have been shamed into "taking action" :mjlol:

Probably telling the suspects, "I'm sorry, I had no choice:francis: Don't worry though, you'll be out in 3 to 6 weeks"

Like I said in previous post it's an act ,a show of the system to show the system is working against this issue, so shut up about it...

Also again it's young CAC doing this not a nikka from the 50s.....it's a cultural not just a la liga issue

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Juventus the most corrupt club in all of football history.......

“It wasn’t only Juventus,” said a fan, referring to the plusvalenze scandal.

“No,” his friend replied. “But it is always Juventus.”

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You don't think the CAC's in the stands hold the same vile attitude towards black players in the premier league:stopitslime:Only thing that stops them being as flagrant and unapologetic as countries like Spain, is the very strict laws in the UK, you might get a visit from the police for a racist tweet. The english are not more educated or evolved.

Ran into this account last night, agree with everything they said.