Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
That man that has never lost a European cup final vs the team that has never lost the EL.

A record is getting shattered that day.

I need Mou to win it man. Tammy, Dybala, Gini and Smalling better wrap themselves in cotton wool until the end of the season.
cropped-26e8bd9614846ae7e90347ea7af87b14.jpg

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Jose the GOAT. The results he gets with the teams he’s handed is truly remarkable

That’s why I personally can never crown Pep as THAT guy.

I think he’s the best coach/tactician, but not the best manager. Carlo is an amazing manager but his coaching tactics leave a lot to be desired.

Coach =/= manager to me.

You could have put an amateur like me as the manager of Bayern and I’d have won a few Meisterschales.

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
That’s why I personally can never crown Pep as THAT guy.

I think he’s the best coach/tactician, but not the best manager. Carlo is an amazing manager but his coaching tactics leave a lot to be desired.

Coach =/= manager to me.

You could have put an amateur like me as the manager of Bayern and I’d have won a few Meisterschales.
Kloppo is the GOAT and the guy :manny: Jose > Fraudiola too :wow:

I know nikkas not gonna like that though :mjpls:

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
And it's cool to talk about FFP charges when United fans literally got a game postponed because they were protesting and the FA never charged or fined anyone over it.

Why were they protesting? Because they feel entitled to winning. They want shyt to be one way, but it's the other way. This is football now, enjoy it or go watch rugby.
when was this?