Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Daps
He's the type of coach I like to see on other people's teams cause I know he won't amount to anything in the end, his style looks immaculate in the beginning but it takes its toll on the players in the long run, dude ran the 2020 season for a minute and was seven points ahead of the runner-up with ten rounds to go and still blew it, I'd like to see what he could do with a strong bench because so far his squads eventually come up short since they never have depth.
Yea I know that about him. Been watching the Brasileirao since 2003, so way before him, The style of play he wants falls perfectly in line with my philosophy of how futbol should be played. I know he get's memed as being a candidate for o selecao, but in a short tournament and having top notch players he might actually be the solution. But if it were to happen I could see a Spain '82 situation happening..........very pretty but fall short.

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
You watching Rants stream? @Jamal514

His head is gone. He's finally abandoned Martial, Sancho and Antony. And he was slandering De Gea and Bruno but it's deserved tbh.

I think he hates Rashford again and what's funny he was selling shirts calling him MBE youngboy a few weeks ago :pachaha:

He only rates Casemiro, Varane and Lisandro now.

Said if Liverpool finish above us he might have to fight some randoms on the street. :dead:

I missed the stream and the game, but just saw the goal :scusthov: and checked one of his youtube videos.

"David De Gea needs to get beat up!" :dead:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You still taking Frank in front of Potter breh?

Bruv, Potter had to go. They could have hired the dinner lady from the cafeteria for all I care.

The win yesterday gave Lampard as many away wins as Potter has since October ffs. :dead:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Bald fraud getting exposed. If Liverpool and Chelsea were usual self Man U would be 6th

bit harsh but i think ETH is doesn't know how to get teams to defend.

ajax lost 4-0 at the start of of one of his league winning seasons.

if he doesn't figure it out he will lose his job :picard:

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Pep inherited a squad worth £500 million including Yaya Touré, Otamendi, Fernandinho, Clichy, David Silva, De Bruyne, Agüero, Nasri, Sterling, Kompany, and Sagna to name a few. Then spent £150 million on top of that straight away. Current squad is worth almost 1.5 billion with realistic market prices

Zero IQ tweet:scust:

Yawn.

Arteta is a failure. You can waste your fingers making up stuff and over exaggerating the quality of the squad Pep had in his first season, doesn't take away that every time Arteta has been on the cusp of something, he's failed.

Arsenal will be fighting for top four again next season. Just as Wenger intended it.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Mans really said 2016 Yaya, Sagna, Otamendi lol.

By that measure I could say Arteta inheritance Aubamayeng, Ozil, Lacazette but I don't play immature games :troll:

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
I was gonna @ you but I didnt want to jinx it :lupe:

Wolves can deffo do a job....Fat Frank won't want a solitary win during his time in charge...Fulham are solid...Depends on what Bournemouth turn up

We might do it breh...Southampton, Villa and Leicester. Villa's the toughest fixture but it's at Anfield.
Al-Qadr :wow:

I believe if we win out we get it :blessed: we just have to handle our business :wow:

Momo been put the team on his back with the most lowkey 30 goal season ever :wow: fukk what these Sadio truthers say :mjpls: young Curtis reinvigorating the side along with the shift of his fellow Scouse excellence compadre Trent into a new role :wow: all the underserved slander that our nikka Darwin has took all season and you just know he’s got a moment to come yet :wow: we got this :banderas:

Last edited:

Winston

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Yawn.

Arteta is a failure. You can waste your fingers making up stuff and over exaggerating the quality of the squad Pep had in his first season, doesn't take away that every time Arteta has been on the cusp of something, he's failed.

Arsenal will be fighting for top four again next season. Just as Wenger intended it.
So Otamendi, Fernandinho, David Silva, De Bruyne, Aguero, Sterling and Kompany are not quality? That's 7 of your starting line-up right there inherited. Not to mention he added Gabriel Jesus, John Stones, Leroy Sane, Oleksandr Zinchenko and İlkay Gundogan on top of that.

Man really said that's "over-exaggerating the quality of the squad Pep had in his first season" HAHAHAHHHAHAH

Mans really said 2016 Yaya, Sagna, Otamendi lol.

By that measure I could say Arteta inheritance Aubamayeng, Ozil, Lacazette but I don't play immature games :troll:
The "2016 Otamendi" that played 34 games in City's 100-point season? 33 games total in their treble season? Same Otamendi that just won the world cup?
2016 Sagna and Yaya are as quality as veteran squad players get. Made 55 apps combined in a 3rd place Prem season while the sheikhs were cooking up fraudulent sponsors and paying people under the table so Pep could splash another £260 million like nothing to build his £1 Billion+ squad

Vs

The same Aubamayeng, Ozil and Lacazette who got us to 8th place twice and were paid to leave or let go for free?
CS8D0F9.png

The likes of Kolasinac, Mustafi, Holding, Sokratis, Calum Chambers and Ceballos?
CS8D0F9.png

Arteta has the youngest team in Europe fighting for the title with major injuries and barely any squad depth. Cope more.