Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
We'll likely still get top 4 given the fixtures(3 home, 1 away) and the fact we have an actual weeks rest now for for the first time in fukk knows when, but i've lost a bit of confidence in this team that's been there basically since we beat Liverpool at Old Trafford early in the season.

Even with us getting a couple of bad hammerings along the way i never really lost confidence in us to win games. But something's not there atm. :francis:

We're obviously absolutely exhausted + injuries etc and i think that's a lot of what we're seeing.

But our ability to control games, whether that's with or without the ball, seems to have deserted us. Only anomaly recently was Villa where we were decent.

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
You watching Rants stream? @Jamal514

His head is gone. He's finally abandoned Martial, Sancho and Antony. And he was slandering De Gea and Bruno but it's deserved tbh.

I think he hates Rashford again and what's funny he was selling shirts calling him MBE youngboy a few weeks ago :pachaha:

He only rates Casemiro, Varane and Lisandro now.

Said if Liverpool finish above us he might have to fight some randoms on the street. :dead:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
You watching Rants stream? @Jamal514

His head is gone. He's finally abandoned Martial, Sancho and Antony. And he was slandering De Gea and Bruno but it's deserved tbh.

I think he hates Rashford again and what's funny he was selling shirts calling him MBE youngboy a few weeks ago :pachaha:

He only rates Casemiro, Varane and Lisandro now.

Said if Liverpool finish above us he might have to fight some randoms on the street. :dead:
Rants is a fan at the end of the day. With fan reasoning.

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
United are so benelovent out here giving their Cl spot to their biggest rivals:mjgrin:

rafa-benitez-newcastle-united.gif

Top 4 race is on

They dont even know what to do with that CL spot. They'll just be wasting everyone's time
If we pull this off my nikkas :wow:

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
If we pull this off my nikkas :wow:

I was gonna @ you but I didnt want to jinx it :lupe:

Wolves can deffo do a job....Fat Frank won't want a solitary win during his time in charge...Fulham are solid...Depends on what Bournemouth turn up

We might do it breh...Southampton, Villa and Leicester. Villa's the toughest fixture but it's at Anfield.

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
I was gonna @ you but I didnt want to jinx it :lupe:

Wolves can deffo do a job....Fat Frank won't want a solitary win during his time in charge...Fulham are solid...Depends on what Bournemouth turn up

We might do it breh...Southampton, Villa and Leicester. Villa's the toughest fixture but it's at Anfield.
Our home form is the only thing that might drag us over the line. We'll probably drop points at Bournemouth though.