Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Daps
I’ve watching too much soccer :russ:
Think I watched every bundesliga game last week , 3 serie a games , 4 premier games, 2 mls games , English championship league game :whew:

That's my typical weekend...:ehh:.mixed in with using my Stats background to make successful bets.....:youngsabo:..........no MLS tho :whoa:....I watch all of the Latin American leagues instead.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
arsenal:

vHCq43O.png

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London

This is the second time Casemiro has to give Bruno a lecture after the game is over. Look at his eyes, he wanted throw hands with him but hugged him like this instead. :pachaha:

hug04.gif

1st one was after he refused to pass to Sancho in the cup final and this one is because he was doing nonesense on the ball, which lead to a Villa counter and a dangerous free kick that Malacia was forced to concede. Luke Shaw was angry at him as well.

And Maguire walking around aimlessly. :mjlol:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's what happens when the oil money disappears , you resort back to being the club you were before the oil money arrived :manny::umad:

Quick question fella.

Who did Liverpool lose to on the final day of the 02\03 season in a battle for the last Champions League place?

Just a one word answer will do.

And I have a follow up question. :jbhmm:

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
Quick question fella.

Who did Liverpool lose to on the final day of the 02\03 season in a battle for the last Champions League place?

Just a one word answer will do.

And I have a follow up question. :jbhmm:
A whole 20 years back :what: and nikkas say we the ones that stuck in the past :picard: you down bad brother :wow:

Hit me up with that follow up question I’m finna field it on my Pool nikka’s behalf cause we got each other like that :mjgrin:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A whole 20 years back :what: and nikkas say we the ones that stuck in the past :picard: you down bad brother :wow:

Hit me up with that follow up question I’m finna field it on my Pool nikka’s behalf cause we got each other like that :mjgrin:

:mjpls:

He's the one who initiated this historical conversation, brother.

I'm gonna hold fire on the follow up question until my man gives me the one word answer I'm looking for. :mjgrin: