Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Spurs trying their best to keep us from talking about City being 1st and Arsenals bottle job

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
4 down 5 to go :blessed:

All I’m gonna say after that is CURTIS :wow:
I lied somewhat cause I have some more to say but it’s about Curtis so :manny:

He was so good out there, MOTM and I been put nikkas on notice for years don’t make me draw for the receipts :ufdup:

He’s really taking advantage of this opportunity he’s been presented and the sky is the limit :blessed: he’s special, he’s got that confidence and swagger he displayed for the youth team now, our boy going to the moon and it’s been a long time coming :mjcry:

I hope people are ready for young Curtis this season, he's an absolute baller, he might fly under the radar when people mention these young talents but he's every bit as good as them and I think he's gonna have a proper breakout season for us :banderas:
He got fukked over cause of freak injuries :to: but I knew, my fellow Pool fans knew, the way they bout to rave about him next season :banderas:

Last edited:

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
DelectableYearlyAlpinegoat-size_restricted.gif

I'm sure @Fenian is sad that he's retiring from punditry. :mjgrin:

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
In the Bundesliga, Prem and Serie A, there was a legitimate opportunity for outside contenders to break 10+yr title droughts.

Only Napoli seized the opportunity with 2 hands.

Still a lot of ball to play but if Arsenal and Dortmund end up losing their title races then it's gotta go down as one of the biggest choke jobs. Dortmund especially.

@THEREALBRAND is Simeone still going to leave? In his supposed final year, he’s finally playing the football the talent at his disposal has always been capable of? :what:
Atletico imo has the most complete squad in La Liga front to back. Simeone massively underperformed this season, no reason this Atletico side wasn't challenging for the title. Looking back on Simeone's tenure, I really think there should have been at least 1-2 more league titles, another CDR and tbh 1 UCL win.