Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

LuuqMaan

Superstar
Daps
Gonna win the Conference League, Europa and UCL in 3 years at this rate.:russ:
As much he disrespected my Wenger, Jose is truly a GOAT

vp34aq.gif

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nagelsmann said no. :dead:

Most likely Poch then? @SCORCH

These idiots need to swallow their pride and go back for De Zerbi.

Like I said before, nobody is going to think any less of them for doing so. They're already considered a joke so who cares about the optics at this point?

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
These idiots need to swallow their pride and go back for De Zerbi.

Like I said before, nobody is going to think any less of them for doing so. They're already considered a joke so who cares about the optics at this point?
De Zerbi looks like the best manager available but if Chelsea hires another Brighton manager and he fails someone might have to commit seppuku :hubie:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
De Zerbi looks like the best manager available but if Chelsea hires another Brighton manager and he fails someone might have to commit seppuku :hubie:
Nah bruv, De Zerbi is nothing like that joker Potter. I remember hearing Adam Lallana speaking on the differences between the two managers and it legit made me cringe just how basic and mediocre Potter sounded in comparison.

UnQuantized

Superstar
Daps
Todd just rolling the dice and hoping for the best :mjlol:no plans, no strategy. Future looking spooky for Chelsea, all those players without european football next year. Fat Frank might not get a single win as a interim:bryan: