Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
good job we are not being outplayed ... :mjlol: good job that we have midfield control:mjlol:

we lack in the middle. until we sort that out teams like sevilla will be our nemesis.
Dawg. What part of United gifting them 4 goals don’t you understand? Tie should have been done in the first leg. Had enough chances to be 4-0 at half. We simply were not ruthless enough.

With all their midfield domination 2 goals tonight were gifts and another DDG flat footed. Kill all that other stuff you spewing breh breh. United absolutely handed Sevilla this tie. Legit gifted em 4/5 goals.

I said this about ten hag almost a month ago. The man is still yet to prove himself.
Yawn. That page you quoted is a terrible take. Yesterday’s table isn’t today’s table. Idc what happened last season with Pool or Chelsea. You’re judged on today.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Dawg. What part of United gifting them 4 goals don’t you understand? Tie should have been done in the first leg. Had enough chances to be 4-0 at half. We simply were not ruthless enough.

With all their midfield domination 2 goals tonight were gifts and another DDG flat footed. Kill all that other stuff you spewing breh breh. United absolutely handed Sevilla this tie. Legit gifted em 4/5 goals.

Yawn. That page you quoted is a terrible take. Yesterday’s table isn’t today’s table. Idc what happened last season with Pool or Chelsea. You’re judged on today.

the midfield domination is what led to them controlling the game.

this game and the other games in other years too.

teams without that rarely win the big prizes.

that is how i was able to make the prediction and to point out the reason (the midfield) BEFORE the game happened.

i can't see the future but I do understand football.

i said they would outplay us and they did :ufdup: .

i didn't say they would win/lose but i knew we would not be able to handle them in the middle of the park.

if you can't watch this current man utd and see this issue then :yeshrug: it makes sense that you think league position, rather than styles, make fights.

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
then :yeshrug: it makes sense that you think league position, rather than styles, make fights.
nah. It’s because I watch these men and they are toothless in attack. You can have 80% possession but if you can’t score what is it for?

United dropped the ball simple.

Maybe it’s semantics….My prediction/belief was United would win over two legs due to Sevilla’s inability to score. United legit scored 2/5 goals in the tie for Sevilla and assisted the other 2.

Anyway, it’s w.e. We move.