Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sterling 325k weekly - Koulibaly 295k weekly - James 250k weekly - Enzo 180k weekly - Pulisic 150k weekly - Havertz 150k weekly

:mjgrin:

Why's Enzo there? :dahell: 180k for a club record signing, world cup winning midfielder is excellent business. There are bums being paid more than that not just at Chelsea but across the league.

James is on too much but all things considered he's a good player and they've locked him up for 7 years with that deal.

Everybody else on your list obviously has no business being on that kind of money.

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
Why's Enzo there? :dahell: 180k for a club record signing, world cup winning midfielder is excellent business. There are bums being paid more than that not just at Chelsea but across the league.

James is on too much but all things considered he's a good player and they've locked him up for 7 years with that deal.

Everybody else on your list obviously has no business being on that kind of money.
I think that's the going rate for someone of Sterling pedigree.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think that's the going rate for someone of Sterling pedigree.

That should be the going rate for somebody capable of being the best player in the league.

Sterling is shyt and will only get worse. There are four more years to go on that deal.

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
That should be the going rate for somebody capable of being the best player in the league. - This was the case with Sterling. He had already proven to be one of the best attackers in the league at City. Important part of one of the best teams for 6 odd years. That pay for that resume is t not far off.

Sterling is shyt and will only get worse. There are four more years to go on that deal. - in hindsight, sure.

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Sterling 325k weekly - Koulibaly 295k weekly - James 250k weekly - Enzo 180k weekly - Pulisic 150k weekly - Havertz 150k weekly

:mjgrin:
Sterling makes more than Jesus? Sheesh. I bet Boehly insisted on him taking the 325k

Sterling: 250k is fine
Boehly: Well just round up to 325k, right
Sterling: ummm, sure?

LiveFromLondon

Superstar
Daps
As a Chelsea fan this shot hurts harder cause I don't even have an answer as a fan. It's almost as if you've sold ur soul for past riches and now facing the music. To think, I almost flew to London to watch Saturdays match but only stopped cause I couldn't get one at members price. If I would've flown out there to watch that match I would be beyond pissed right now. I don't know what to do brehs or what WE do. Almost wanna nuke the entire squad and start over...but in a way we did already with these shyt signings
:stopitslime:Your success is rooted in being a doped up club thus you're pinning for artificial success. If yous where organic it would be understandable but no:camby:

Would be like Lance Armstrong crying because he isn't winning anymore after being found out for doping

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Ft1oL6GXwAAG7ii