Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
As a Chelsea fan this shot hurts harder cause I don't even have an answer as a fan. It's almost as if you've sold ur soul for past riches and now facing the music. To think, I almost flew to London to watch Saturdays match but only stopped cause I couldn't get one at members price. If I would've flown out there to watch that match I would be beyond pissed right now. I don't know what to do brehs or what WE do. Almost wanna nuke the entire squad and start over...but in a way we did already with these shyt signings

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
As a Chelsea fan this shot hurts harder cause I don't even have an answer as a fan. It's almost as if you've sold ur soul for past riches and now facing the music. To think, I almost flew to London to watch Saturdays match but only stopped cause I couldn't get one at members price. If I would've flown out there to watch that match I would be beyond pissed right now. I don't know what to do brehs or what WE do. Almost wanna nuke the entire squad and start over...but in a way we did already with these shyt signings

:hhh:

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Caption this:

FtxPaN0WwAApPol
Fans: DO SOMETHING! :damn:

Boehly: I did ALOT I’m trying man!!! Give me a break!

😂

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija