Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
I think I would be very happy with that for him. :ehh:

Applies to both players. :sas2:
I actually like Kane :mjcry:

He better forget about that all time EPL top scorer shyt and start twerking for Barca or something. Cos if Haaland keeps this up, Kane is just going to be a footnote in EPL history

Imagine having your best season in this WOAT team, but then there’s already someone 2 goals from the record, with 8 games to go :why:

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth

He better forget about that all time EPL top scorer shyt and start twerking for Barca or something. Cos if Haaland keeps this up, Kane is just going to be a footnote in EPL history

Imagine having your best season in this WOAT team, but then there’s already someone 2 goals from the record, with 8 games to go :why:
I like Kane too and if we had any sense, United should have strong armed spurs for him instead of Lukaku but here we are. :manny:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV

stop all the unholy (and misplaced) yeti worship :whoa:

redcafe:

What's the post war record for goals in a season? Is it Clive Allen with 49?
If I'm not mistaken, it is.

Allen: 49 goals
Rush: 47 goals
Law: 46 goals

Dixie Dean has the all-time record at ~60 goals.

Henry and Salah both have 60 goals + assists a season .. the EPL record

Yeti is on 49 ...

:camby:

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps

redcafe:

Yeti is on 49 ...

If what he’s doing in his first Barclays season doesn’t impress you, that’s on you ::manny:

Take that Dixie Dean chat to whoever gave Salah the record to beat

Grown ass man called Dixie :mjlol:

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh

redcafe:

Yeti is on 49 ...

I was about to pull Dixie Dean out of my back pocket :lolbron:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
If what he’s doing in his first Barclays season doesn’t impress you, that’s on you ::manny:

it's more impressive if you do it in your last season (like benzema 2022) ... :ufdup:

draw arbitrary lines so you can claim "all time" in your yeti delusions brehs :hhh:

salah scored 44 in his first season at liverpool.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

The Premier League will stage a six-team Summer Series across five Eastern cities in the United States in July, headlined by Chelsea and Newcastle United, the league announced on Tuesday.

Having previously arranged a biennial Premier League Asia Trophy dating back to 2003, the Premier League will host a preseason tournament in the U.S. for the first time, July 22-30.

With Manchester United, Liverpool and Arsenal also planning to play summer friendlies in the U.S., Tuesday's news means that almost half of the Premier League's 20 teams will prepare for the 2023-24 season in North America.

"We are delighted to be bringing six clubs to the USA in July for the first-ever Premier League Summer Series," Premier League chief executive Richard Masters said. "Our clubs have incredible supporters in the U.S., who passionately follow their teams throughout the season.

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
it's more impressive if you do it in your last season (like benzema 2022) ... :ufdup:

draw arbitrary lines so you can claim "all time" in your yeti delusions brehs :hhh:

salah scored 44 in his first season at liverpool.

What type of professional hater shyt is this? :dahell:

Can’t they both be impressive?

Trying to downplay a 22 year old moving to the so called toughest league and breaking their scoring record in his first season is crazy breh