Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
i'm drawing a blank on any positive contribution from the captain. partey was on his own in the midfield.

saka was shyt, but at least he was recovering from an illness. he should have been on the bench though, it's not like trossard was unavailable to start.
To defend Saka a bit more, when he had the ball, he looked dangerous. Ben White didn't help him much this game.

nahnah

Superstar
Daps
Just back from watching us Conceding a last minute equaliser to relegation bound Cambridge in league one. One of the worst games ive ever watched and Froze my nuts off in seats made for dwarfs for 96 minutes. I'm mainly getting drunk now.

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Just back from watching us Conceding a last minute equaliser to relegation bound Cambridge in league one. One of the worst games ive ever watched and Froze my nuts off in seats made for dwarfs for 96 minutes. I'm mainly getting drunk now.
Easter Monday? Man, Im jealous. I gotta work.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
i'm drawing a blank on any positive contribution from the captain. partey was on his own in the midfield.

saka was shyt, but at least he was recovering from an illness. he should have been on the bench though, it's not like trossard was unavailable to start.
After the first 20 he disappeared

Yesterday also showed that we need Saliba back. Holding was not good yesterday. I know many fans wanna save him but there was a lot of compensation to hide him.

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
That Foster save in the final minute :ohhh:
The previously retired, and former Wrexham goalie until he was recruited by Sir Alex Ferguson 20 years ago, rejoins the team and saves a stoppage time penalty against their season-long arch nemesis, Notts County, to potentially seal their promotion.

'Welcome To Wrexham' is starting to jump the shark :dead:

247Alex

Pro
Daps
I wonder how much athleti would ask for felix. Smart of them to close the extension before he left.