Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

LuuqMaan

Superstar
Daps
I trust Arteta but we’ve got a much harder run in the league in our last 6 games: City(away), Chelsea, Newcastle(away) and Brighton in a row.

Forrest and Wolves being our final two games of the season should be winnable but those 4 games before are vital.

I just hope we take care of Liverpool tomorrow but you never know with them. :francis:
:damn::damn:

STOP THE LEAGUE NOW. END THE SEASON

Where’s a pandemic when you need it

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps

giphy.gif

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
Valverde's season is done

People on Reddit saying Valverde shouldn't get punished. What he did was understandable, and I can't wrong him for that.

But imagine a black player decided to do the same thing. :gucci:

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

People on Reddit saying Valverde shouldn't get punished. What he did was understandable, and I can't wrong him for that.

HEeshould get punished but 100% justified what he did. Villareal aint filing a complaint cuz they know what was foul and want to distance themselves from that ASAP. La liga who openly allows racisms to go unpunished towards vini wouldnt be shocked if they throw the book a valverde.

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Marca quotes :duck:probably didn’t say anything like that

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

The oldest football in activity in their state (and the second oldest in the country) won the state league's second division title and made it back to its top tier. The first football team to have a black man among its founders and consequently the first to accept black players; currently one of the few teams with a black coach as well.