Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
City look ominous
I trust Arteta but we’ve got a much harder run in the league in our last 6 games: City(away), Chelsea, Newcastle(away) and Brighton in a row.

Forrest and Wolves being our final two games of the season should be winnable but those 4 games before are vital.

I just hope we take care of Liverpool tomorrow but you never know with them. :francis:

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
I trust Arteta but we’ve got a much harder run in the league in our last 6 games: City, Chelsea, Newcastle and Brighton in a row.

Forrest and Wolves being our final two games of the season should be winnable but those 4 games before are vital.

I just hope we take care of Liverpool tomorrow but you never know with them. :francis:
I'm not so worried about Chelsea, tho I guess we'll see once that week comes. But Newcastle seemed to have picked their form back up. The first game against Brighton, we flew pretty early. Usually second leg of fixtures, the game goes a bit opposite of what it did the first time around. Really hoping we can get the job done at Anfield, but even still, those Newcastle and Brighton games will still worry me

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
I'm not so worried about Chelsea, tho I guess we'll see once that week comes. But Newcastle seemed to have picked their form back up. The first game against Brighton, we flew pretty early. Usually second leg of fixtures, the game goes a bit opposite of what it did the first time around. Really hoping we can get the job done at Anfield, but even still, those Newcastle and Brighton games will still worry me
Even though Klopp rested some players on Tuesday, we’ve still had more than 7 days rest. I hope we come out of the gates swinging. We can’t afford to drop points now.

Hoping City beat Bayern to progress and congest their fixture list.

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps

Pure banter if De Gea gets the golden glove after all those ass whoopings we got this season.:dead:

Let me preface this by saying I'm a DDG fanboy :hubie:

We conceded 17 goals in the just 3 away defeats (Brentford, City and Liverpool). If we lose those games just 2-0 each, our goals against goes down to 26, which is better than City and Arsenal.

Our defense has been good, it's just that we've had some spectacular defeats this season

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
Im not betting on any Serie A games again this season

3 weeks in a row a team has let me down, ffs Fiorentina

We're nearing the annual end of season match fixing period in Italy anyway :skip:

Maaaaan. fukk Sassuolo
:gucci:

denzel-washington-pissed.gif

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
Let me preface this by saying I'm a DDG fanboy :hubie:

We conceded 17 goals in the just 3 away defeats (Brentford, City and Liverpool). If we lose those games just 2-0 each, our goals against goes down to 26, which is better than City and Arsenal.

Our defense has been good, it's just that we've had some spectacular defeats this season
i'm sure there are at least 3 games that arsenal and city could use the same "if only".

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
I trust Arteta but we’ve got a much harder run in the league in our last 6 games: City(away), Chelsea, Newcastle(away) and Brighton in a row.

that's a part of being hunted by city. these yoots are gonna show folks how you hold off a galloping city down the stretch.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
roma.png

Serie A CL spots are getting decided here.

Question is does Mourinho get a red card/stadium ban at Atalanta or against Inter :francis:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK

Purposely didn't mention Bruno's motm performance.:russ:

Random rant here but...

I get Bruno can be frustrating sometimes(but that's mostly because he has the bollocks to try things), but some of the weird backlash from some internet fans over the last couple years still remains to this day fukking bizarre to me.

I don't understand how you can't like what he gives to this club on and off the pitch.:dahell:

He does have the odd poor performance where his decision making veers a bit too far towards reckless, don't get me wrong.

But can you actually imagine where we'd be without him?! :dead: