Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
brehs what would be best outcome :skip:

1) Lampard taking promoting chelsea to championship football :ahh:
2) Lampard doing well in his caretaker job enough for Chelsea board to appoint him as official manager :lupe: :heh:

@SCORCH :mjgrin:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Also multiple domestic cups, two Europa Leagues and a club world cup.

How many English teams have won as much during that period? One or two if that?

Did Chelsea underachieve under Roman? Of course. Still won a lot though.

that's my point. 2nd level success not "leagues and CL's" on the regular :ufdup:

you need to tell OP @Slim Charles :ufdup:

Daps
that's my point. 2nd level success not "leagues and CL's" on the regular :ufdup:

you need to tell OP @Slim Charles :ufdup:

Literally no team on earth wins league championships and CL simultaneously year-in year out goofball. :pachaha: The only team/fanbase that has ever experienced that in the past 50 years are Real and Barca "fans" that hopped on the bandwagon when they had literally the most stacked rosters in the history of team sport. PL ain't the Bumdesliga or Ligue 1 where one well-managed team runs the league for a decade without any close competition. City have spent more $$ on more talent than basically any team on Earth and they STILL on their knees begging for a single CL win. While 8 points behind Arsenal for the league title that was "Supposed to run through them for the next 5 years like the last 5" with Haaland. :sas2:

Daps
Sunderland/Hull is full of fukkery.

There are so many random Championship games that end up being wild. This basically became a basketball game about five minutes in and hasn't let up.

Daps
I know it's the Championship, but I think Amad Diallo might give some of our first team players something to worry about in the summer. :hubie:
If you're a dominant Championship player, which Diallo has been every time I've watched him this season, how often does that translate into a legitimate first-team starter at the top level? I don't have the experience to know.

EDIT: Hull/Sunderland might be the most fun game that I've seen this season in any league. That game was dumb as hell.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
If you're a dominant Championship player, which Diallo has been every time I've watched him this season, how often does that translate into a legitimate first-team starter at the top level? I don't have the experience to know.

EDIT: Hull/Sunderland might be the most fun game that I've seen this season in any league. That game was dumb as hell.
Have you watched Hannibal Mejbri at all? He looked good from what I've seen of his highlights, but then again everybody looks good on highlights :beli:

CBSkyline

Chill
Daps
Good to see my old Hull side is still out there providing some entertaining fukkery both on the field and off :wow:

Daps
Have you watched Hannibal Mejbri at all? He looked good from what I've seen of his highlights, but then again everybody looks good on highlights :beli:
Not enough to be able to give any insight. ESPN+ doesn't put on too many Birmingham City games. I feel like this year, they put up a lot of Burnley, Sunderland, and Norwich compared to other Championship clubs. I have probably seen Birmingham City like twice?