Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
dyche.gif

Dyche was my favorite part of the whole thing :russ:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
I dunno if I agree with the league being poor. Just Chelsea and Liverpool or poorer than usual. I think Brighton taking that spot tho

Facts. If anything its testament to the parity of the League. Its a healthy competitive environment when newly relegated teams like Fulham can compete, or small market clubs like Brighton can battle for European places.

Saying the league is "weak" because a couple of the blueblood clubs are underperforming is classism.

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins

He’s absolutely spot on. If Liverpool and Chelsea were in the usual form, United would be sixth. That 4th place of theirs is not progress. It’s actually a result of Liverpool and Chelsea demise. The fact that Liverpool smashed them 7 says it all

LMAO, we not going act like the season when Leicester won the Perm was the worst season.

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I’d go for Enrique. His record at Barcelona and the Spanish national team is very good. Nagelsmann strikes me as a typical Chelsea manager who’ll fall out with the players and board in record time. Comes across as very arrogant which is won’t sit well with theses egotistical players at chelsea

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I’d go for Enrique. His record at Barcelona and the Spanish national team is very good. Nagelsmann strikes me as a typical Chelsea manager who’ll fall out with the players and board in record time. Comes across as very arrogant which is won’t sit well with theses egotistical players at chelsea

Who are the egotistical players at Chelsea?

Or do you think players across all clubs in general are egotistical by nature?

• Dap
Reactions: Ros

s@n

All Star
Daps
LMAO, we not going act like the season when Leicester won the Perm was the worst season.
I dunno, there were some pretty gross Chelsea years to look at. I don't need to see Diego ball for a long time, my friend. In terms of tactics, this isn't the worst year by a long shot. Arsenal and City are scoring loads of goals whilst not conceding that many. Not to mention, Arsenal is doing this with the youngest squad in the league.

nahnah

Superstar
Daps
2012/2013 season was easily the worst one in my memory. It was an absolute shocker:mjlol: