Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We don’t play or watch football with “ifs” breh. :gucci:

If Kolo Muani had scored, Mbappe will have 2 world cups

If Gilver had a p*ssy, he’d be a PAWG :gucci:
You can avoid reality all you want breh :mjlol:

Pretend as if ten hag is some new Fergie who’ll bring back the glory days whilst ignoring facts talking about we don’t deal in ifs and buts

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
You can avoid reality all you want breh :mjlol:

Pretend as if ten hag is some new Fergie who’ll bring back the glory days whilst ignoring facts talking about we don’t deal in ifs and buts

give it a few weeks. we will find out soon enough.

fa cup - brighton then city.
europa league - sevilla then maybe juve, roma ...
and the top 4 run in.

if ETH gets another cup plus top four he has worked a miracle.
if he loses out on all fronts then he will be on fraud watch.

:hubie:

remember, even fergie would find it hard to dominate in this league. remember what pep did to him with barca. even if fergie were in charge there is no guarantee that city wouldn't still be smashing man utd in derbies :ufdup: and added to that you have a host of other world class managers in the prem.

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ

He’s absolutely spot on. If Liverpool and Chelsea were in the usual form, United would be sixth. That 4th place of theirs is not progress. It’s actually a result of Liverpool and Chelsea demise. The fact that Liverpool smashed them 7 says it all

I dunno if I agree with the league being poor. Just Chelsea and Liverpool or poorer than usual. I think Brighton taking that spot tho

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
I'm so excited on my international teams.
  • USA - BaloGUN joining the stars and stripes is something I've been hoping for even before Arteta sent him on loan to Reims. Once I learned he was from NYC, i was like, he gotta come through. I dunno if England would be ready to call him up. We seen how Wrighty didn't get called up.
  • Haiti leading their group. Most likely going to be in the Nations League group A
  • Trinidad & Tobago need to beat Nicuragua to get promotion to Nations League group A as well

If all these things happen, I will be happy.
I selfishly don’t want Balo to be a USA international. I couldn’t suffer those Outlaw type nikkas checking Arsenal games