Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Potter is a top manager, that is proven. Just needs more time, at least another couple full seasons to implement his own tactics. He's a man manager, not a short term guy, it always takes a while, just look at SAF. I truly think Potter will be SAF level and start a dynasty with us if we just give him 2-4 seasons to establish his methods.
Nikkas said nearly the same thing about Ole. :dead:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Potter is a top manager, that is proven. Just needs more time, at least another couple full seasons to implement his own tactics. He's a man manager, not a short term guy, it always takes a while, just look at SAF. I truly think Potter will be SAF level and start a dynasty with us if we just give him 2-4 seasons to establish his methods.

This is a ChatGPT post. 💯

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
boehly.png

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
Fati is cooked, sad to see him go through this at 20y/o:to:

It's also sad to see Eric on the pitch too, wtf is he doing as a DM:to: