Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You just know Chelsea are somehow gonna turn over Real Madrid and scrape their way to another champions league trophy. :snoop:
2012 we had real leaders and proven world class players even if they were in the very final stages of their careers. They largely coached themselves to get over the line.

We now have rubbish like Kovacic and Kepa wearing the armband and a PE teacher as coach.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
2012 we had real leaders and proven world class players even if they were in the very final stages of their careers. They largely coached themselves to get over the line.

We now have rubbish like Kovacic and Kepa wearing the armband and a PE teacher as coach.
What if I told you that you could have Mourinho, Tammy and Matic all back for a small price of 100m? :mjgrin:

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Potter is a top manager, that is proven. Just needs more time, at least another couple full seasons to implement his own tactics. He's a man manager, not a short term guy, it always takes a while, just look at SAF. I truly think Potter will be SAF level and start a dynasty with us if we just give him 2-4 seasons to establish his methods.

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
Potter is a top manager, that is proven. Just needs more time, at least another couple full seasons to implement his own tactics. He's a man manager, not a short term guy, it always takes a while, just look at SAF. I truly think Potter will be SAF level and start a dynasty with us if we just give him 2-4 seasons to establish his methods.
Just hope Todd is reading this. :blessed: