Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Dortmund got the Bundesliga in their hands now. A win at Bayern after the break would be good, but they just need a point. Time for Terzic to earn his keep. German Double is still very well and alive.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
He would be such a great understudy to Casemiro, really knows how to get in with a tackle.

Fulham got him for a steal at just €20M. Full Portuguese Int’l too

That's EXACTLY where I see him going as well. Replacement for Fred. No Palinha is exactly how Arsenal bullied Fulham a few weeks ago.
But that was a massive implosion. I don't understand how footballers get sent off for descent like that.

Rule #1 of any sport is don't touch the ref. That's simple simon shyt. But I think the weight of the campaign is getting to Fulham in general.
They were in cruise control for a Europa spot and boom Brighton and Brentford remembered they are actually good teams (Brighton in particular after losing Trossard are STILL in a good position.) Then all of a sudden Liverpool decides they want to be a decent team again, Newcastle decided to score goals and bang Fulham are SOLIDLY mid-table.
That's gotta hurt after starting the season SO well. But at least they'll stay up.

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
If we play like we did before the Fulham capitulation against Brighton we will get slapped up again.

Palhinha will cost 80M.