Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
I love seeing a right-footed right winger but sadly I don't think he has the speed and strength (or enough technique to compensate for his lack of physicality) to succeed in PL.

United really did him a disservice by wasting two years of his development in Alaves. If they had sent him to the Championship like Amad and Mjerbi he would've had a way better chance.
I actually like his speed. I think it's the physicality that he lacks. He definitely needs a good loan. The championship might not be the worst idea.

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Watched the Man Utd/Betis game finally. We didn't totally capticulate when Betis equalised and we defo should've won this by more than 4 goals as Betis went into their shell when Bruno scored the 3rd.

Noticed Fred was alot further up the pitch than Bruno at times. Unless ETH is trying a Casemiro/Bruno pivot and Fred/Sabitzer push forward?

Happy Weghorst finally got this goal but like Ighalo, he can't stay long term unless he is happy with being a Carabao Cup 3rd round against Cheltenham type of starter.

Bruno for all his faults was one of our best players yesterday. Pellistri had a good cameo, should think about loaning him to a Championship club in the Summer.

These guys got a long way to go before we trust them again but hopefully we keep this up. Said this after the Brentford/Brighton fiasco and the Man City drumming.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Watched the Man Utd/Betis game finally. We didn't totally capticulate when Betis equalised and we defo should've won this by more than 4 goals as Betis went into their shell when Bruno scored the 3rd.

Noticed Fred was alot further up the pitch than Bruno at times. Unless ETH is trying a Casemiro/Bruno pivot and Fred/Sabitzer push forward?

Happy Weghorst finally got this goal but like Ighalo, he can't stay long term unless he is happy with being a Carabao Cup 3rd round against Cheltenham type of starter.

Bruno for all his faults was one of our best players yesterday. Pellistri had a good cameo, should think about loaning him to a Championship club in the Summer.

These guys got a long way to go before we trust them again but hopefully we keep this up. Said this after the Brentford/Brighton fiasco and the Man City drumming.
Is Martial injured again? How long he out for?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4