Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
only reason Arsenal finished 3rd last season is because Arry dropped the ball. Nicca heard England job was open and stopped giving a fukk :lolbron:

ok so you clearly didn't get why I said that...look at penfields post and look at mine as a variation of that

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk buying players we should buy brains.

sooooooooooooo that'd involve buying players no? :skip:

tbh we need to get some new staff in like a tactical assistant....someone to at least remind arsene that subbing arshavin on is never gonna have a positive ending to it etc

noodles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well done Wenger, sold your best player to a team that was dying out to Man Citeh...

joke league

KOTK

Pro
Daps

tbh we need to get some new staff in like a tactical assistant....someone to at least remind arsene that subbing arshavin on is never gonna have a positive ending to it etc
Get someone in who'll encourage Arsene to bring back the glory days of Shava up top.l

Montez

Superstar
Daps

:yeshrug: Not really imo, that's coaching and self examination. I'll concede Giroud isn't a great player but he gets chances and every time he fuccs up. Today, that was simple chance and he didn't even get a shot on goal.

The team does need 2/3 top quality players but some of the mistakes, mainly with Theo and the Goalkeeper, are simple shyt. 2nd half showed the gap wasn't that big but we don't do simple, simple shyt correctly.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Can somebody explain this to me : Scott Parker is a midfielder. If so, why the fukk can't he make an accurate forward pass??? :skip: I just dont get it....

noodles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can somebody explain this to me : Scott Parker is a midfielder. If so, why the fukk can't he make an accurate forward pass??? :skip: I just dont get it....

One of the most overrated players alongside people like Lampard..

Remember when they gave him player of the year and his team got relegated..

English players need to go abroad more..