Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps

and so what? arsenal relied on him last year and still couldnt win shyt :pachaha:

give welbeck time to find his finishing boots....:manny:

I think it's quite obvious you're papering over the cracks, disguising what people know is a weak team, which is furthermore indicative of the weak state of the premier league.

Michu was the leading scorer at one point ffs and Rayo is the 3rd biggest club in Madrid and finished 15th last season :beli:

I for one can't wait for the Madrid tie:coffee:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
you do realize arsenal finished 3rd last season....

that's my answer to that

only reason Arsenal finished 3rd last season is because Arry dropped the ball. Nicca heard England job was open and stopped giving a fukk :lolbron:

@penfield
the only area we are weak in is Midfield and backup CB thats better than Evans.

Last edited by a moderator:

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Arsenal contingent....how we feeling after 2 straight losses?

as i'm always feeling...dejected

wengs has got enough excuses and missed signings to see him through this transfer period though

"of course, we were in the running for a few players but didn't feel the price was in line with the players skill. We do have transfer money but I will only spend it on a player with true quality and I haven't seen one yet. We've got diaby back and wilshere is just now getting back to where he was...we also have theo, oliver and aaron, we are in a good place"

:bow:

Montez

Superstar
Daps
only reason Arsenal finished 3rd last season is because Arry dropped the ball. Nicca heard England job was open and stopped giving a fukk :lolbron:

@penfield
the only area we are weak in is Midfield and backup CB thats better than Evans.

:rudy:

as i'm always feeling...dejected

wengs has got enough excuses and missed signings to see him through this transfer period though

"of course, we were in the running for a few players but didn't feel the price was in line with the players skill. We do have transfer money but I will only spend it on a player with true quality and I haven't seen one yet. We've got diaby back and wilshere is just now getting back to where he was...we also have theo, oliver and aaron, we are in a good place"

:bow:

I ain't trying to hear shyt about players. We had enough to win. The chance(s) Giroud had a footballer should've done better with. Theo not realizing what onside is :snoop: fukk buying players we should buy brains.

Last edited by a moderator: