Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Daps
Membership is closed for this season. But buy it for next season and tickets start from £30.

My photo doesn’t do it justice but I was on 3rd stand (N3405) and could see everything for £42. I paid £250 for executive seats and it was rubbish.

I’ve sat everywhere at OT and North stand is best for viewing. But Stretford End (East) is best for atmospheric

Yea I'm aware of membership. I remember years ago I applied for tickets, thinking I was going to have to wait a few years to get eligibility. Had it mapped out that by the time I finish my Uni I could cop a season ticket and all.......these dudes hit me 4 months later asking me if I'm ready....I was in shambles.......:mjcry:

Daps
Stretford End is the west stand but yeah it's where you want to sit. That or the east(also known sometimes as the K stand) because you get atmosphere due to it being next to the away fans.

My old season ticket was in the north, it's the best view but it's usually absolutely trash for atmosphere bar the very big games.

Be honest I prefer having a good view to watch the match. I could feel the ambiance wherever else. But then again being in the rowdy crowd is fun as shyt.

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm just now realizing Xabi Alonso is Bayer Leverkusen's coach lol.

Also just now seeing these lmfaoo.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps

Wazza :sadcam:

Still a legend. Just not a smart one.. :hubie:

CTE
rooney.png

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
I'm intrigued by this starting lineup. Martinelli played up top early on when he first came onto the scene, if I remember correctly.

Glad Partey is on the bench tho.