Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Daps
It was a special night at the Sir Alex Ferguson stand

6-B47039-F-891-E-4-D9-F-804-C-1197336-C5423.jpg

How much are regular tix if you could get them? Cause the only tix available for matches are hospitality wings and those are............

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
How much are regular tix if you could get them? Cause the only tix available for matches are hospitality wings and those are............
Membership is closed for this season. But buy it for next season and tickets start from £30.

My photo doesn’t do it justice but I was on 3rd stand (N3405) and could see everything for £42. I paid £250 for executive seats and it was rubbish.

I’ve sat everywhere at OT and North stand is best for viewing. But Stretford End (East) is best for atmospheric

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Membership is closed for this season. But buy it for next season and tickets start from £30.

My photo doesn’t do it justice but I was on 3rd stand (N3405) and could see everything for £42. I paid £250 for executive seats and it was rubbish.

I’ve sat everywhere at OT and North stand is best for viewing. But Stretford End (East) is best for atmospheric
Stretford End is the west stand but yeah it's where you want to sit. That or the east(also known sometimes as the K stand) because you get atmosphere due to it being next to the away fans.

My old season ticket was in the north, it's the best view but it's usually absolutely trash for atmosphere bar the very big games.