Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Why aren’t people allowed to criticize the Qataris? We did it with pretty much every time else (Glazers, Abramovich, Saudis, etc.) Why is it suddenly a problem when people ask questions about the Qataris?
You're allowed to of course.

Mainly some of these journalist's and fans are acting all self righteous and saying the soul of the club will be gone when we've had to deal with these leeches for 17 years.

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
I remember Elliott from AC Milan fukkery and also vaguely remember them buying debt from Argentina and Congo and then trying to seize national assets :picard:

The founder and CEO is a real piece of shyt vulture capitalist who preys on developing countries with distressed debt:scust:

I bet no one protests his takeover. He's a big donor to LGBTQ causes so it's all good :myman:

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.

Get my boy Vic outta there.

starwars-james-earl-jones.gif

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
i love what i've seen from jorginho in an arsenal shirt, but he hasn't even played 4 games for us yet and he's already been outpaced by the referee like he was with chelsea.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:dead: The entire Chelsea fanbase seem to hate this Johnny Minerals fella.

He is Mount's biggest online stan and Twitter warrior.

Mount will have a horrendous game and this guy will say so what, he came over and clapped the fans, he's one of us etc etc etc.

Mount completed 6 passes in 65 minutes against Southampton and lost possession 11 times. But nah bruv, he clapped the fans so leave him alone innit. :why:

Personally think he'll be gone this summer because the contract he's asking for and the performances don't align. You can't be bad for a solid 18 months and still expect to 4x your wages.