Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
They don't wanna hear the elephant in the room
But people are taking De Gea's actual goalkeeping for granted. It's all nice and sweet having a sweeper keeper until he starts leaking dumb goals.

Diogo Costa talk ended quickly after he was getting flustered during WC, imagine him in Premier League play style :francis:

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
To be fair he saved us in certain times this season. But that's usually cause his kicking puts us in danger.

Bring in David Raya. De Gea can be back up next season.
DDG made 2 excellent saves today that are typical Dave reaction saves. If Leicester score any of those and it's a different game. Ultimately I need my keeper to stop goals well. His distribution is not at a high level but unless I can get an Alison/Ederson level keeper, I'm not keen on a decent keeper who is good with his feet. I prefer DDG over that everyday.:yeshrug:

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
Rashford can't lose. I personal think he should sign a new deal and stay at United but he can head off to Real or wherever and enjoy himself with all the trophies. As long as it's not another premier league team. Hopefully he stays though.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Lindelof looked good today :ehh: and Martinez was spectacular as always.

Arsenal really missed out on transfers this season. Lost out on Mudryk and could've had Saliba-Martinez backline :whew:

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

These people are hilarious. Ratcliffe's statement had a similar line: "we are ambitious and highly competitive and would invest in Manchester United to make them the number one club in the world once again" - and that's without mentioning all the brexit adjacent "British bid" and "put the Manchester back in Manchester United" stuff they were running with.

Seems like media is intent on running pro Ratcliffe PR

:francis: