Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps

yea well ... they needed to let a club like Lepzig or dortmund sign him first, to see if he's the real deal. Huge gamble for a player who played only in ukraine.
Players that were amazing in Portugal, France and Germany are trash when they join EPL teams and they spent 100 mill on a player from Ukraine :picard:

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
yea well ... they needed to let a club like Lepzig or dortmund sign him first, to see if he's the real deal. Huge gamble for a player who played only in ukraine.
Players that were amazing in Portugal, France and Germany are trash when they join EPL teams and they spent 100 mill on a player from Ukraine :picard:
I still think Mudryk thrives in the right system. Until a system to take advantage of his skills gets put in at Chelsea, he will always look ordinary.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I have to admit I may have been wrong about Jorginho. Man dem played inspired yesterday. Not on par with Partey in terms of breaking up plays and defense, but seems better with his passing and keeping the tempo going.

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
I still think Mudryk thrives in the right system. Until a system to take advantage of his skills gets put in at Chelsea, he will always look ordinary.
Chelsea ruined players 10 times better than Mudryk.
Edit... fukk that, i dont rly know how good he is :yeshrug: Its not like im watching Ukraninan football. We just have to wait and see. Chelsea need a proper manager first, a manager that can get the best out of these players

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
This Radcliffe geezer talking about he won't add any further debt on the club.

Well what about the existing debt motherfuker? How do you plan on getting rid of that?

Meanwhile Mr Sheikh Al Thani will happily pay all of this off. Such a generous and noble man.
His surname is RATcliffe :mjpls:

Also, he is just being misleading with his words by saying no new debt will be on United's balance. Most football fans have zero finance knowledge and he is playing on that.

Any debt on INEOS balance sheet will still need to be serviced and you better believe his funders have taken a view on the United cashflows.

The only difference is, that instead of making interest payments, the club will be paying regular dividends to INEOS who will use that money to service their debt. Same shyt just different accounting entries.