Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

TheFryingDutchman

Grad School is killing me:damn:
Daps
2atm7mfqlyia1.png

Back.
On.
Top.
:blessed::blessed::blessed:

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How did he actually perform in general play? I saw the goals he scored but was he dominant at that level?

Yes he was he lil bro'd the fukk out of those hating ass kids they could do nothing but respect it.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps

Why put him on the spot like that? :mjtf:

I hate when the media does stuff like this. Will they stop covering United because of the owner's human rights abuses? Have they even touched on it in the past?

It is 100% terrible that bad nation-states are buying these clubs, but these western media members do not give a fukk except for some clout. And why ask an employee of the club a question like this? It's nonsense. Especially since they never ask questions of these corporations who are also doing terrible things but sponsoring clubs and airing advertisements on their channel.

shyt, if I was ETH I would ask questions like that to show that you shyt ain't sweet.

Ill-Yaz

FA Cup winning fan
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This Radcliffe geezer talking about he won't add any further debt on the club.

Well what about the existing debt motherfuker? How do you plan on getting rid of that?

Meanwhile Mr Sheikh Al Thani will happily pay all of this off. Such a generous and noble man.

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
I wonder what Roman is up to these days....how much money did he get for Chelsea again?
Zizou is the biggest manager without a team... i wonder if he will go to PSG, back to Madrid or Chelsea