Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
He's literally on the pitch to ensure we have 11 players on the pitch. Man was playing Defensive number 10.
Yeah. Don't think people understand that. :pachaha:

Can't really blame him though when Bruno, Rashford or Fred smack the ball from acute angles while he's free in the box for a cross.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Weghorst did his job. Should have scored in the first half but that aside he was important for the shape/strategy of the team. No one's under any illusions he's a world beater, just completely pointless to bash him imo.

Anyway yeah, Rashford is HIM.

An absolute classic of a game, felt like i was 10 years old watching Champions League on ITV, serious aura and vibes flying around.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
United brehs about to do a 180 when it comes to gulf owners :lolbron: At least if it's Qatar they will be able to say they are not a oil club still
Our options so far are Qatar, Saudis, Joel and Avram buying out rest of the family and saddling the club with even more debt and pump-faking Jim Ratcliffe :beli: Chelsea were lucky enough to be bought by one American owner that's not a cheap b*stard and they still have the nerve to complain :stopitslime:

Will be interesting to see what Qataris do with PSG if they buy United, that could get really ugly.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bohely thinking this is American sports just spending and getting names. Wasted $100 on Enzo who got burned on that goal now ghost of Neymar

Sure, Enzo got burned. I think it's pretty clear now he's not a runner. So the question is: why was a slow player the last line of defence on counters from set pieces?

Because we have a fukking moron of a manager.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Our options so far are Qatar, Saudis, Joel and Avram buying out rest of the family and saddling the club with even more debt and pump-faking Jim Ratcliffe :beli: Chelsea were lucky enough to be bought by one American owner that's not a cheap b*stard and they still have the nerve to complain :stopitslime:

Will be interesting to see what Qataris do with PSG if they buy United, that could get really ugly.

Who's complaining? :mjgrin:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps

PSG is still a good brand and they dod a great job building it. But the obsession with the CL and how they change coaches after an early exit don't bode well for the club. Low key, I'd rather they pull back and let PSG breathe a bit.

If they go for Man U, I don't see them taking the same approach as Pool or City which let their coachs fukk up a bit in the first year. It could get ugly for United as well and that is considering how Ten Hag is a very principled coach.

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
PSG is still a good brand and they dod a great job building it. But the obsession with the CL and how they change coaches after an early exit don't bode well for the club. Low key, I'd rather they pull back and let PSG breathe a bit.

If they go for Man U, I don't see them taking the same approach as Pool or City which let their coachs fukk up a bit in the first year. It could get ugly for United as well and that is considering how Ten Hag is a very principled coach.
they just spent on attackers and have a shyt mid field. IF they focused on midfield and not waste $ on donnaruma would be much more dangerous team