Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
PSG is still a good brand and they dod a great job building it. But the obsession with the CL and how they change coaches after an early exit don't bode well for the club. Low key, I'd rather they pull back and let PSG breathe a bit.

If they go for Man U, I don't see them taking the same approach as Pool or City which let their coachs fukk up a bit in the first year. It could get ugly for United as well and that is considering how Ten Hag is a very principled coach.
PSG is a good brand and Arabs do love themselves some Paris :heh: but I think a lot of what happens next depends on how 'independent' these Qatari investment funds are from each other. Will Al-Khelaifi be allowed to compete/have a rivalry with whoever is bidding for United or will Emir of Qatar just send the word down on what has to be done?

If it's all very centralized then there's a possibility they might decide that Ligue Un is not prestigious and big enough for sportswashing and go all in on United.

I'm saying it could get ugly because Mbappe is already on his way out, Neymar basically semi retired and Messi looks like he would rather be anywhere but Paris. Would they rebuild or just cut their losses.

But then again this is all hypotheticals because Qataris didn't even buy United yet :manny: