Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Hater

R.I.P
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
ZK6Mw21.png
That reverse juju:whew:

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
I thought Jorginho did well, but would've been nice if we could've benched Xhaka for him and have Partey there

He did ok but we missed Partey's ability to turn people with his back to goal and progress higher up the field.

I thought Jorginho was part of the reason the ball stayed in our half a bit to long cause he doesn't turn when he has his back to goal he more than likely gives it back to the defenders.

He did play some good passes when he was facing the goal though.

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
He did ok but we missed Partey's ability to turn people with his back to goal and progress higher up the field.

I thought Jorginho was part of the reason the ball stayed in our half a bit to long cause he doesn't turn when he has his back to goal he more than likely gives it back to the defenders.

He did play some good passes when he was facing the goal though.
Agreed, but would be nice to have him in place of Xhaka in a game where he was awful.

I think how we look against Villa will determine if we're going to stay in this race, but its clear we badly need Jesus.

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo

CBF is enacting a new rule across all levels of play that can punish racism with losing points. It’ll be interesting to see how this plays out, but it’s a step in the right direction.