Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Lost to a team with a new coach in his firat game, of course those n-gga's gonna show out and a Brentford team who you might as well consider giant killers. Eddie is gonna be an issue tho.

But still ain't worried bruh.
I understand new manager bounce, but it's still not a game to drop points. Also, can't discredit Brentford, but should've won that game because a team that wins title gets the proper ref decision to survive the game. I just feel we're on an unlucky stream. I think the major issue is Eddie burned out and we badly need Jesus. Plus, Arteta doesn't seem ruthless enough to make certain changes that need to be made like giving Trossard a start over Martinelli. Also, make ZInchenko overlap a bit more because it seems his current inverted setup isn't working.

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
trossard should be starting over martinelli rest of the season

desperately need jesus back asap

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
Lost to a team with a new coach in his firat game, of course those n-gga's gonna show out and a Brentford team who you might as well consider giant killers. Eddie is gonna be an issue tho.

But still ain't worried bruh.

I dont understand how you can say youre not worried, momentum is against us.

Ive seen this shyt many times with Arsenal unfortunately

Also Odergaard has kinda gone out of form, Martinelli been out of form, Eddie has cooled down etc

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Uninspiring January window, February capitulation is built into our DNA…I thought this team would break it but here we are. Arteta needs to figure this out bc our momentum is bad.