Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
Despicable
this will be the 2nd time this season that PGMOL comes after the fact when the points have been decided and tell arsenal that Lee Mason made a VAR error that cost us. he was the c*nt who ruled out martinelli's goal against manyoo. so until next time, hopefully he's the VAR official when we go to the etihad at the end of april.

Arsene Wenger told referee Lee Mason 'it's always the same with you' - Emirates stadium, February 2016

and back in 2011 Cesc Fabregas got into with him at halftime of an Everton game and told him he is always fukking over Arsenal.

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Summerville got a good touch man...

This game has derby vibes, tho I'll say Leeds played similarly against us too. Leeds problem all season is just putting the ball in the net

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
m7il9yl4lsha1.jpg

1/7th of the English population is from London (and I'm sure a significantly high percentage of where any English diversity also comes from) and you have zero refs from london. when you're pulling exclusively from certain areas the refs are going to match a certain profile.

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
m7il9yl4lsha1.jpg

1/7th of the English population is from London (and I'm sure a significantly high percentage of where any English diversity also comes from) and you have zero refs from london. when you're pulling exclusively from certain areas the refs are going to match a certain profile.
Everybody in southeast England just rather play or something?

Off-topic, I've never seen a map of England with its cities. Lots of things are making more sense. The Liverpool vs Manchester historical beef makes sense. I heard a Newcastle fan on the overlap talking and her accent was a little Liverpoolish,