Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
The inlw way we re gonna wi it is if they samction City

It's not like City look that much better. Thing is, I always give the edge to the team that can score at will. Even if they don't defend well. So on that sure.

But City aren't going to sit in a low block. So there will be goals in the City/Arsenal match. When Arsenal have lost or drew, it's been from dogged defensive performances. City don't play that way.

I think it's gonna be damn near match of the season material.

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Insane how Var missed this. I don't think we deserved it, but its frustrating they review it and don't catch it

hcbw8wia9lha1.png

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Not worried yet. A lot of football to be played. Arteta needs to switch it up though.

We will have more joy against City in theory as they’ll actually come out and play. Let’s see.

LiveFromLondon

Superstar
Daps
After last season's meltdown, Top 4 this season was a must and 1st target. Challenging for the league has been an extra bonus people didn't expect from us so cool the jets on Arsenal bottling it:mjgrin:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
lol arsenals fan base has to be the most fickle man

relax and stop being so damn negative. if they lose to City then its on, but until then Arsenal is still in pole position in my opinion

someone on AFTV just mentioned 7 pts dropped against Newcastle, Everton and Brentford.... not being title football

how many did City drop? Against who? 8 against Utd, Tottenham and Everton. Its the same shyt basically. Newcastle = Utd. Tottenham = Brentford.

Its always going to ebb and flow. It was never going to be an easy walk to the title. Was always going to come down to the wire