Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Everton played very well in that midfield. I'm not too mad right now, but I am worried that losing to Man City in the cup and then losing this game is gonna affect our momentum. Arteta need to be on these players this week

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
"Neil Maupay, you're an absolute disgrace, you're cheat, and I hope Everton get relegated"

maxresdefault.jpg

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
That c*nt Maupay is literally a walking troll, he isn't a footballer.

Poor result, poor performance gotta learn and move on.

I have no faith in spurs doing a thing tomorrow so its about to be real tight.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Everton played very well in that midfield. I'm not too mad right now, but I am worried that losing to Man City in the cup and then losing this game is gonna affect our momentum. Arteta need to be on these players this week

bench martinelli for trossard

• Dap
Reactions: EA

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
This is two games now (other being Newcastle) where we’ve struggled against teams that set up a narrow mid block. We’re gonna need someone that can make something out of nothing if we’re to go to the next level.

Ben White and Martinelli have to hold bench too. Martinelli keeps dribbling down blind alleys (and has been doing so since the league restarted) and Ben White has been lazy in possession for a couple games now.