Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
Mandatory...

lavar-ball.gif

TheFryingDutchman

Grad School is killing me:damn:
Daps
GOOOOOONERS:blessed:

Tottenham players and supporters are so emotional :picard::heh:

I can't blame y'all though. You had one of your best runs in your club history in the past 5-10 years yet you still couldn't win anything:dead: even when Arsenal we're awful we still win an FA Cup here and there:youngsabo:

Now you have to watch the Arsenal win the league:umad:, hope y'all die slow while we do it:pacspit:

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
At least the fukk up only took 15 mins... no time to get our hopes us that these c*nts would actually deliver.

Funny how when Woolwich are finally better than us after 6/7 years they just come and piss it at the Lane. No matter how much better we were, we never went there and won. Bunch of pussies.

Arse on the front foot, making us look slow and with no game plan... our formation being exactly what it has been all season, and like all season, we get overrun in midfield... Lloris coughing up goals... no heart, no speed... Kane and Son completely out of it from the start....

This game never turned. It's going exactly like we all knew it would go.

Gooner c*nts singing "Tottenham Hotspur, you'll always be shyt".

Hard to fukking argue with that looking at how underneath ENIC we've won near on fukk all.

You know what fair play to Woolwich. Attacking football great off the ball looked like champions today and I think they will be. Backed their manager and now reaping the rewards and that club like it or not is delivering for its fans. Anybody still backing enic and levy go and get your fukking head checked seriously. If that today doesn't wake you the fukk up then nothing will.
:blessed:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
GOOOOOONERS:blessed:

Tottenham players and supporters are so emotional :picard::heh:

I can't blame y'all though. You had one of your best runs in your club history in the past 5-10 years yet you still couldn't win anything:dead: even when Arsenal we're awful we still win an FA Cup here and there:youngsabo:

Now you have to watch the Arsenal win the league:umad:, hope y'all die slow while we do it:pacspit:

:obama: