Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

LiveFromLondon

Superstar
Daps
homie cant stay healthy
heda been a fixture on the left if not for that

Tierney also can’t play the way we want our LB to play. He’s a good substitute and he can’t stay healthy. Zinchenko tucks in as another midfielder essentially

I am mad about Tomiyasu not being our RB. Ben White is good but he’s not a RB
Yeah i think Tierney and Tomiyasu get the best out of Saka and Martinelli as they overlap a lot more allowing them to cut in especially Martinelli who looks ineffective.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Brehs correct me if im wrong but it dont look like Arsenal droppin points :francis:

if we play them 4 times instead 2 , wed win the PL league tho :mjgrin:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Nketia changed Arsenal. Unlike Gabriel Jesus creative threat and he makes arsenal a lot lore threatening.

Funny enough Richarlison would be better on Arsenal.

The Observer

All Star
Daps
Brehs correct me if im wrong but it dont look like Arsenal droppin points :francis:

if we play them 4 times instead 2 , wed win the PL league tho :mjgrin:
The test for Arsenal, is whether they have they have a good enough bench to keep this up for the remainder of the season.

Arsenal has looked good before, then during the 2nd half of the season they collapse because of the pressure and their squad wasn’t big enough to replace first team players that get injured/burnt out.

Thats where other big teams have the advantage.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The test for Arsenal, is whether they have they have a good enough bench to keep this up for the remainder of the season.

Arsenal has looked good before, then during the 2nd half of the season they collapse because of the pressure and their squad wasn’t big enough to replace first team players that get injured/burnt out.

You are right. That's the test. That's why I think we need two in the transfer window. We are a Saka or Odegaard injury from crisis.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin

Have they ever looked this good at all three phases of the game?