Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
i don't know how long this has been going on (i know about barbers and plane tracking of course), but a few days ago i noticed on r/gunners where someone posted that one of our youth players would probably be getting loaned to wigan (before it was announced) because he just started following a bunch of girls in wigan. and just now i saw this

fabrizio romano better watch out.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
i don't know how long this has been going on (i know about barbers and plane tracking of course), but a few days ago i noticed on r/gunners where someone posted that one of our youth players would probably be getting loaned to wigan (before it was announced) because he just started following a bunch of girls in wigan. and just now i saw this

Once the gyaldem get follows the deal done. :mjlit:

Breh, trying to dip the wick soon as the ink on the contract dry.

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
I wish I could hear that GIF, that’s a powerful concerto he’s conducting. :wow:

Haaland

15400-1520d6aadef1e526992274261ecc4b88.jpg

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ

I love my team and some of my fellow fans, but this guys are OD. It feels a bit stalkerish

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Mendy got off!
:ohhh:

Thought he was a goner

The former French international slumped with his head in his hands as he was unanimously cleared of six counts of rape and one sexual assault following a five-month trial at Chester crown court.

However, the 28-year-old will face a second trial after the jury was unable to reach verdicts on a charge of raping one woman and attempting to rape another.

Mendy, who appeared close to tears in the court dock, had told his trial that the women who accused him of rape had all wanted to have sex with him. He denied groping the woman who claimed he had sexually assaulted her in his kitchen.
Several weeks into the trial, the judge ordered the jury to find both Mendy and Matturie not guilty of raping a 19-year-old woman, after a video emerged showing her having “enthusiastic and obviously consensual sex” with Matturie.

Mendy’s defence team used this dropped charge to plant doubt in the jury’s mind, suggesting that if one woman had lied, could the others not also have made up their allegations.

“What you have actually seen with your own eyes in this case is – I hesitate to use the word – a real life liar,” said Eleanor Laws KC in her closing speech to the jury

Last edited: