Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Vilified not verified

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Fyi it wasn't a criticism i ask because me an some guys got banned from a website a couple years ago because we stayed up in a football thread talking about everything, mods called us the cancer of the website :pachaha:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Fyi it wasn't a criticism i ask because me an some guys got banned from a website a couple years ago because we stayed up in a football thread talking about everything, mods called us the cancer of the website :pachaha:

I'm the third person the sign up for this forum.

WE'RE A GAWTDAMMED INSTITUTION :damn:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Do you spend half your waking moments dreaming of a supposedly richer tomorrow instead of going out and turning those fantasies into an actuality that would create a future tomorrow where you would have to truly interrogate your passions?

1340778826055.jpg

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Pep to Bayern...good job Germs

baleaua.gif

Decent wum from Pep to at the FA Ball Function Pat Ourselves on the back shyt that was. Birthday party...probably a birthday party :ehh:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
#OFT
Can this be a hashtag to sub to, so we can link to worthy threads on The Coli ?

Otherwise, how about a proper football section on the Coliseum like rap battles have now on the Booth...

About Mourinho : I think dude press every teams he got to the point there's no energy in everybody and this just to achieve an absolute objective. Once it's done, the team is limp and has no juice left and then, it has problems to get back up immediately afterwards to the heights it once were.

They won the copa, the league and the supercopa against Barça with Mourinho and they really shoulda won the CL last year because I really think it's too late now.
That's the management style of many bosses (not only in football) and that's why I don't like the lad.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
You into proggy house @penfield ? This is a lil faster than deep house generally...

Not bad, never heard of the title prog house though :ehh:

I do like songs though with catchy lyrics and such though. The ones with no lyrics are alright but sometimes those endless drum patterns bore me a bit.

Last edited by a moderator:

concise

Veteran
Daps
@Kunty McPhuck ain't you a cricket breh? I've got this Caribbean Cricket tournament on ESPN3 on in the background right now. I don't know what they're talking about, just like hearing the accents. Is this a top tournament?

@penfield I saw your name on a coat on the train the other day.

@feelmikepayne We were actually talking MLS combine and tomorrow's draft. We're taking a break from that now. :whew:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
@Kunty McPhuck ain't you a cricket breh? I've got this Caribbean Cricket tournament on ESPN3 on in the background right now. I don't know what they're talking about, just like hearing the accents. Is this a top tournament?

Nah not really, its more of a regional tournament with just the West Indian stars in it, while the IPL (India) FLT20 (England) Big Bash (Convicts) are the 3 big ones in that order and then you have the South Africa & Sri Lanka leagues who attract more of the retired Test players & young players then the top names of the other 3. But T20 is fun, the one in the Caribbean doesnt really have big scores because of the slowness and lack of bounce in the pitches.

But if you can find a game with Chris Gayle in it then watch it :ohlawd: