Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

KOTK

Pro
Daps
At some point during this window we should commit to making threads about every transfer rumour going.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
:lawd: when this thread moves quickly. And no games are on either atm

This shyt moves fastest when there is no game on. Usually takes one random as fukk reference that we all for some reason know entirely too much about.

Like really, for you UK brehs it's alright, but what the fukk are me and massuhmind doing ripping off Dream Team references? :wtf: I don't even know how/where I watched the shyt.

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
This shyt moves fastest when there is no game on. Usually takes one random as fukk reference that we all for some reason know entirely too much about.

Like really, for you UK brehs it's alright, but what the fukk are me and massuhmind doing ripping off Dream Team references? :wtf: I don't even know how/where I watched the shyt.

:leon:

586Cover.jpg

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Things would be so much clearer if Mourinho wasn't getting found out right now. His stock has fallen so much.

18 points behind in a two team league is just unforgivable no matter what's happening behind the scenes.

Not sure he'd work well with the squad we've assembled since he left too.

Really wouldn't want to taint the glorious memories of yesteryear with this :flabbynsick: version of Jose.

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
:whoa:

If he's shucking, then I'm the one doing the jiving breh.

:childplease:

I took no offense Breh Rhymush

the last week.

And tthere should be a thread on rumors all the day down the England football system. The Coli need those Blue Square Premier League rumors. :blessed:

Good.

I don't want no fighting between any OFT brehs.

hug.gif

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Things would be so much clearer if Mourinho wasn't getting found out right now. His stock has fallen so much.

18 points behind in a two team league is just unforgivable no matter what's happening behind the scenes.

Not sure he'd work well with the squad we've assembled since he left too.

Really wouldn't want to taint the glorious memories of yesteryear with this :flabbynsick: version of Jose.

Its not fallen that much because its Real. But really Jose is just for the short term, 3 seasons is enough for everyone involved.

KOTK

Pro
Daps
So do you man just mostly stay up in this thread and chat randomness?
Do you spend half your waking moments dreaming of a supposedly richer tomorrow instead of going out and turning those fantasies into an actuality that would create a future tomorrow where you would have to truly interrogate your passions?