Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
Gotta drop another random thought in here. Casemiro has this ability to commit terrible fouls without getting a yellow card. Reminds me so much of Fernandinho who made a career on doing the same thing.

I remember games where he would hack players the entire game but only get a yellow card in the 87th minute when City were already 2-0 up.

His passing range and energy has surprised me but his mastery of the dark arts is what I'm most suprised by.

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
Gotta drop another random thought in here. Casemiro has this ability to commit terrible fouls without getting a yellow card. Reminds me so much of Fernandinho who made a career on doing the same thing.

I remember games where he would hack players the entire game but only get a yellow card in the 87th minute when City were already 2-0 up.

His passing range and energy has surprised me but his mastery of the dark arts is what I'm most suprised by.

Only the passing range surprised me abit. The dark arts mastery was always a feature of his game at Real Madrid. Hopefully he keeps it up.

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London

Only the passing range surprised me abit. The dark arts mastery was always a feature of his game at Real Madrid. Hopefully he keeps it up.
The passing one also surprised me, but at the same time not really. He had Kroos and Modric to do that.

He got a yellow for this but the fact he revenge tackled Milner right in front of Klopp and Zidane. :russ:

Klopp - :pacspit:

Zidane - :ehh:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
HOLD up, Joao Felix signed a new deal with Atleti, then went out on loan? Chelsea some suckers mane..
@SCORCH

Chelsea forwards all stink and are now dropping like flies.
Might as well try something different on a short deal even if the terms aren't favourable. :manny:

This was Chelsea's front 3 on Sunday:

20230108-172632.jpg

Nobody is trying to see this ever again so I won't shyt on them for this Felix deal.

Ill-Yaz

FA Cup winning fan
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well ofcourse Chelsea get one of the best young superstars in world football.

Whilst we sign WOAT FUKIN WEGHORST

I'm deffo muting a couple of WhatsApp group chats for the foreseeable future. Sick of the rinsing from the rival fans