Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Daps
Do we have faith in Liverpool to make a consistent top four run or nah? I hope (and think) so because I think Spurs are going to fall out of it, and if not for Liverpool, the top four looks like they might break away from the pack.

The relegation battle is going to be good, though.

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
GOOOD EBENING! Sp*rs have been asking for an L. When is Conte going to decide to leave? I can't tell if Expressions or Conte is more stressed, :mjlol:

And then Chelsea drawing against Forest? Crazy to me.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Do we have faith in Liverpool to make a consistent top four run or nah? I hope (and think) so because I think Spurs are going to fall out of it, and if not for Liverpool, the top four looks like they might break away from the pack.

The relegation battle is going to be good, though.
Based on form it would look like Arsenal, ManCity, Manu, Newcastle and Liverpool fighting for the CL places.

I expect them to beat out Newcastle.

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Based on form it would look like Arsenal, ManCity, Manu, Newcastle and Liverpool fighting for the CL places.

I expect them to beat out Newcastle.
I do agree. I think Liverpool will be able to paper over their defensive issues, but I dunno if Newcastle will get enough points from Top 6 opposition

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How long are going to stick this fukking clown Potter? Ive been a Chelsea fan long enough to know when the players stop playing for a manger. We are there now.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
How long are going to stick this fukking clown Potter? Ive been a Chelsea fan long enough to know when the players stop playing for a manger. We are there now.
How many of those players do you expect will stay with Chelsea?

Pulisic, Ziyech, Auba, Jorginho, Zakaria, RLC, Chalobah, Azpilicueta?

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How many of those players do you expect will stay with Chelsea?

Pulisic, Ziyech, Auba, Jorginho, Zakaria, RLC, Chalobah, Azpilicueta?
Depends how long potter stays there. Bring in a competent manager and they’ll stay.