Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
@Kunty McPhuck taking the biggest W with Arsenal this season one of the few who still backed Arteta even when most of us Arsenal fans didn’t.
Probably didn't express it in here i wasn't so active for a long time but I was always an Arteta apologist (even if i've jokingly went at him) :manny:

He's literally the perfect example of ignoring the noise and letting the manager work.

That's obviously the total antithesis of how modern football fandom works but it's as true as it ever was(there will always be exceptions when a manager just isn't good but that doesn't disprove the rule).

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
I like our defensive structure when we don't have the ball. Its no more scrambling around just wonder if Mustafi or Luiz was going to make the mistake that set up the goal. We've been dangerous on the break, but it feels like Brighton has been the team with more possession

Its as if we're making Brighton figure out how to play against a low block, like they're playing a lower table team