Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
Brazil had Paqueta starting games at the World Cup and they thought they were gonna win.
giphy.webp

Breh, I said Paqueta wasn’t good enough and was going to flop at West Ham, someone in here came at me. :dead:
That boy is bang average at best. Might do well with a good coach and as part of an excellent team, but right now? Nope

Paqueta going to west ham is a very brain dead move tho. Guimares >>>> whether 6,8 or 10

Last edited:

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
arlo white is english, mans from leicester.
I know but back in England he was stuck on the radio as a presenter and NFL commentator. Arlo only popped once he started covering MLS matches.

Respect to him for taking the long way round and making it through being a local MLS commentator. To me his accent and voice masked the fact that he was mediocre.

And paired up with Lee Dixon and Graeme Le Saux it was a nightmare to listen to.

TheGregReaper

#HeatNation #SouthernCalUSC #LiverpoolFC
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WATTS & Inglewood Southern Kalifornia
Gakpo out of nowhere :krs:

FSG holding us down. They saw Ox in the starting lineup and pulled the trigger expeditiously

What's up with a midfielder tho

Dortmund prolly ain't letting Bellingham go until summer.

Ill-Yaz

FA Cup winning fan
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I didn't want Gakpo but the way Liverpool just high jacked the deal is so embarrasing.

The season just resumed and already taking L's.

Bring back the World Cup man :snoop:

Glad to know I'm not the only one missing the world cup.

United and ETH keep embarrassing the fans. That nikka Goldbridge has been making Gakpo videos for months.