Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Ill-Yaz

FA Cup winning fan
Daps
Reppin
NULL

This bytch nikka @Ill-Yaz went into hiding after Messi won. Now he's posting bullshyt wrestling storylines :laff:

Looks like Ive got a stalker folks :mjlol:

What's with this site and posters following others? It's creepy af

Ill-Yaz

FA Cup winning fan
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think I need to address my absence from this thread so people can stop saying I'm hiding.

Truth is I was so much in love with the world cup and the excitement it brought that the Premier League simply pales in comparison.

I can't bring myself to care about it at the moment.

It also doesn't help that I have become disenchanted with Manchester United. Didn't like how CR7 was handled by this new manager.

It also doesn't help that we have no direction. We are out of the Premier league race (again), league cup games do NOTHING for me, and to me there is ONLY one European Competition and we are not playing in it.

I will watch here and there and who knows maybe I will get more into it but right now I don't know.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
I think I need to address my absence from this thread so people can stop saying I'm hiding.

Truth is I was so much in love with the world cup and the excitement it brought that the Premier League simply pales in comparison.

I can't bring myself to care about it at the moment.

It also doesn't help that I have become disenchanted with Manchester United. Didn't like how CR7 was handled by this new manager.

It also doesn't help that we have no direction. We are out of the Premier league race (again), league cup games do NOTHING for me, and to me there is ONLY one European Competition and we are not playing in it.

I will watch here and there and who knows maybe I will get more into it but right now I don't know.

:camby: + we are making two signings in jan .. gakpo and another ...

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo

Tite got robbed on a beach in Rio :snoop:

Out of human decency, I’ll just say that I hope he’s OK and that he can recover from this traumatic life event.