Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Mbappe’s been anonymous this game. This is why I can’t put him in that generational bracket because he can’t influence the game at all if it‘s not a final action play.
coli curse :wow:

this was not the game to say he anonymous. No midfield. Took all the chances that came to him and scored a hat trick.

if the man Kolo was not trying to make a mame for himself, france wins. Dude was not passing the ball :heh:

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

this was not the game to say he anonymous. No midfield. Took all the chances that came to him and scored a hat trick.

if the man Kolo was not trying to make a mame for himself, france wins. Dude was not passing the ball :heh:
Had 3-4 plays mbappe open and would dribble 3 players and lose the ball

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
I’ll remind y’all on the night of 18 December when he finally lifts the trophy :ufdup:

:mjcry:

courtroom-walking.gif

Come outside. fukking step out

@Bboystyle @Ill-Yaz @Yayo Toure

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps

I don’t think people understand what a generational talent is. They don’t need to be seen all game, when the chances come, you’d remember who the fukk they are

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
I don’t think people understand what a generational talent is. They don’t need to be seen all game, when the chances come, you’d remember who the fukk they are
Dog if france a decent midfield that can get him the ball, they easily win this game

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Mbappe’s been anonymous this game. This is why I can’t put him in that generational bracket because he can’t influence the game at all if it‘s not a final action play.
:mjlol:

Best player lost today. Di maria and Martinez carrying messi to a WC trophy :wow: