Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
Berlusconi is the king of fukkery

I remember when he said he wasn't surprised at the increase in rape in Italy as their women were so beautiful

HV2P72.gif

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
A lot of things happened that stunted his GOAT status but talent wise it was him and Messi. :wow:

so his legacy is being a generational great and not an All time great.

I feel this is about right although I might say a double generational talent.

Fun fact: Neymar got a UCL and Copa Lib

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I feel this is about right although I might say a double generational talent.

Fun fact: Neymar got a UCL and Copa Lib

One of 12 players to lift both trophies and only 4 cats have ever won the Champions League, Libertadores and the World Cup: Roque Junior, Ronaldinho Gaúcho, Cafu and Dida.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps

:to:

incredible left foot. Great at free kicks too.

Had no idea he was battling illness.

One of the best free kick takers of all time, amazing combo of power and technique. Would be genuinely scared any time he stepped up to take a free kick, can't really think of too many players that strike that fear in you on free kicks these days :patrice:

Daps
Reppin
NYC

One of the best free kick takers of all time, amazing combo of power and technique. Would be genuinely scared any time he stepped up to take a free kick, can't really think of too many players that strike that fear in you on free kicks these days :patrice:

RIP :salute:

My favorite era of football.

Freekick at 3:19 & 3:35 is a lost art, where the ball bounces right in front of the keeper, one of the trickiest shots to stop.